International Iasi Hotel
Check-In/Check-Out for Hotel Guests
Check-In time is 2:00 pm, and check-out time is 12:00 am. A valid reservation is required at the time of check-in. Early check-in and late check-out requests can only be approved by the hotel Reception Team, and will only be honored at their discretion based on the hotel availability. Should you require a guaranteed early check-in or late check-out please contact the hotel and additional charges may apply.
Cancellation / No-Show Policy
Cancellation and no-show policies vary according to accommodation and rate plan type. If a reservation was booked through one of our third-party partners it is the guest’s responsibility to contact the partner and cancel directly with them (ex. Booking.com, Expedia etc.) Many of our third-party partners have nonrefundable rates, in that case it is the policy of the site you made your reservation that will be honored.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid major credit card. Hotel will charge the credit card according with the rate plan policy of reservation being made. The hotel will not hold any reservation unless secured by the above methods. Upon check-in guests may use a different valid method of payment for their stay.
A incidentals deposit of RON 100 (20EUR) is required on arrival. The procedure set an authorization on the credit card and not an actual charge. No cash will be accepted for incidentals. Any damages or missing items from the room will be charged to credit card or subtracted form incidentals deposit before or after departure. At the check-out if there are not any incidental charges the authorization will be cancelled. Please mind that depending of the bank that issue the card, the credit card must be present when the authorization will be cancelled.
All International Iasi Hotel are non-smoking facilities. Smoking is not permitted in guest rooms and is permitted only in designated areas. If the hotel team determines that a guest has smoked in their room, a minimum of a 200EUR fee will be charged to the guest folio within 4 days of guest departure.
International Iasi Hotel is pet-friendly with a 25EUR per night pet fee and the below regulations:
· We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets, like cats and dogs, are permitted with valid paperwork
· While our rooms are spacious, no more than two (2) domestic pet is allowed per room.
· When you check-in, let the reception staff know you’ll have a pet in your room. You’ll need to sign a Pet Policy Agreement, and then you and your pet can make yourselves at home.
· Be sure to keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier if they’re outside your room.
· Pets shall remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier. Pets may remain alone in a guestroom so long as the pet is well-behaved. However, if your pet is disturbing other guests/staff or causing damage, then it cannot be left alone and must remain in your control.
· Please contact Housekeeping to make arrangements for room cleaning. Because we can’t clean your room while you and your pets are present, we suggest you schedule a time during the hotel’s normal cleaning schedule for us to clean while you are out and about.
· In consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control at all times. If your cat is staying with you, you’ll need to provide a litter box.
· We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
· If your room requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, the hotel may charge for additional services and repairs.
Children 10 and under can stay free of charge using existing beds. In none of International Iasi Hotel rooms are not available extra beds. Cribs are a must for children under 2 years old and are available complimentary on a first come first serve basis.
Hotel Payment Policy
In order for guest reservations to be confirmed, at the time of check-in, a valid form of payment must be provided.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
Bank wired transfer
The Spa Center can be accessed only by the house guests and is free of charge. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Complimentary Parking Services
Complimentary parking is available 24/7 for guests, in Palas Parking spaces, on a first come first serve basis. Parking Permits are obtained at the entrance in the Palas Parking and validated by reception personnel. One Parking space is included in the guest room rate and is based on availability. Additional parking passes are 25EUR per day. Hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles while parked in Palas Parking.
The space in front of the main entrance of the hotel is exclusively destinated for drop off/drop in. Is forbidden to park the car in this space for more than 30 minutes. For the cars parked in this space more than 30 minute a fee of 100EUR will be charged.
If you choose to take advantage of any promotions offered through the hotel, please follow all restrictions associated with each offer. Management reserves the right to change or cancel all promotions at any time.
The hotel is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms. Safety deposit boxes are available for the safekeeping of these items. Articles left behind by hotel guests and found after departure will be kept for collection by owner up to 30 (thirty) days. After that time, unclaimed items will be disposed of by the hotel as necessary.